Copy page and share with friends, clubs, etc.
Be a Bragg Health Crusader!
Paul C. Bragg, N. D., Ph. D.
Patricia Bragg, N. D., Ph. D.
Once you realize the harm caused to your body by unhealthy refined, chemicalized, deficient foods, you’ll want to eliminate these “killer” foods. Also avoid microwaved foods! Follow The Bragg Healthy Lifestyle to provide the basic, healthy nourishment to maintain wellness.
- Refined sugar, artificial sweeteners (aspartame/Nutra Sweet) or their products such as jams, jellies, preserves, marmalades, yogurts, ice cream, sherbets, Jello, cake, candy, cookies, chewing gum, soft drinks, pies, pastries, tapioka puddings and all sugared fruit juices and fruits canned in sugar syrup. (Health Stores have healthy, delicious replacements, so seek, buy and enjoy!)
- White flour products such as white bread, wheat-white bread, enriched flours, rye bread that has white flour in it, dumplings, bisquits, buns, gravy, pasta, pancakes, waffles, soda crackers, pizza, ravioli, pies, pastries, cakes, cookies, prepared and commercial puddings, and ready-mix bakery products. (Health Stores have huge variety of 100% whole grain products, delicious breads, crackers, pastas, pizzas, desserts, etc.)
- Salted foods, such as corn chips, potato chips, pretzels, crackers and nuts.
- Refined white rices and pearled barley.
- Fried and greasy foods.
- Refined, sugared (also, aspartame/Nutra Sweet), dry processed cereals – cornflakes etc.
- Foods that contain olestra, palm and cottonseed oil. These additives are not fit for human consumption and should be 100% avoided.
- Peanuts and peanut butter that contains hydrogenated hardened oils and any mold that can cause allergies.
- Margarine – full of dangerous, unnatural, trans-fatty acids.
- Saturated fats and hydrogenated oils – enemies that clog the arteries.
- Coffee, decaffeinated coffee, China black tea and all alcoholic beverages. Also all caffeinated and sugared cola and soft drinks.
- Fresh pork and pork products.
- Fried, fatty and greasy meats.
- Smoked meats, such as ham, bacon, sausage and smoked fish.
- Luncheon meats, hot dogs, salami, bologna, corned beef, pastrami and packaged meats containing dangerous sodium nitrate or nitrite.
- Dried fruits containing sulphur dioxide – a toxic preservative.
- Don’t eat chickens or turkeys that have been injected with hormones or fed with commercial poultry feed containing any drugs or toxins.
- Canned soups – read labels for sugar, starch, flour and preservatives.
- Foods containing benzoate of soda, salt, sugar, cream of tartar and any additives, drugs, preservatives; irradiated and genetically grown (modified) foods.
- Day-old cooked vegetables, potatos and pre-mixed, wilted salads.
- Pasteurized, filtered vinegars, distilled, white, malt and synthetic vinegars are the dead vinegars! (We use only our Bragg Organic Raw, Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar with the “mother” as used in olden times.)